Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bulletin Board - Kindergarten Pizzazz

In my classroom about a month or so ago, my children LOVED talking about pizzas. I decided to make a Pizza Parlour in the Dramatic Centre. And in the art centre, we made our own pizzas with different toppings.

I used Large paper plates. (I took pictures I have to find them!)

Day 1: They painted the paper plates yellow for the dough

Day 2: They used red strips of construction paper for the tomato sauce

Day 3: They put cheese on (I used yellow tissue paper, put it in the shredder and used it as cheese). 

Day 4: They added different toppings (used tissue paper and they cut them out themselves to make different toppings. Mostly it was cheese or pepperoni. Some added mushrooms!)

Here is what my bulletin board looked like!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh your bulletin board looks fabulous. WHat a colourful and energetic idea! (How was the clean-up?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Clean up was a ton of work! I took stuff in every single day for a whole week. I still think I poems some of my poems in the closet. Will pick them up this Thursday!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...