Saturday, May 5, 2012

Free Comic Book Day!

Today was Free Comic Book Day where you get a chance to visit your local comic book store and receive free comic books! I ended up going with my brother to Image Collections in Streetsville, Ontario. We got to choose three comics each. Comic books will always remain in our lives and they are great tools to surely get boys (and girls) reading and motivated. I took some pictures and here they are!





The back of the Green Lantern also had Superman!


Check out the websites for more information:

2 comments:

  1. Big B Comics is part of free comic book day too. They also support literacy by going to schools and giving free programs for kids. Additionally they give free comics for good report cards.

    http://www.bigbcomics.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a link to my site about your post. I love Comic books and graphic novels!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...